Returns & Exchange Policies
Returns & Exchanges
Return and refund will NOT be applicable to any circumstances below:
- Product specification error made by buyer e.g. size, color, design, pattern etc.
- Product that has been used, stained or defected, damaged caused by the buyer
- Custom made products will be non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed on our website. Please ensure that the measurements are correct and note the estimated delivery time shown on the site to allow for production.
- Whilst every effort is made to accurately reproduce images of our products, different monitor settings can have an effect on the appearance of colors. The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we are not responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please make sure you choose the correct color when ordering.
- Product damaged by self pick-up buyer.
As for products being shipped out by our courier partner, unfortunately, despite our best efforts, items are occasionally damaged in transit.
Any damaged goods must be reported to us within a maximum of 48 hours after you received the parcel. Please include an image of the damaged goods from our packaging, your name, invoice, and contact details and our customer care team will advise you on the next steps.
Contact us via:-
Email: contact @okiara.com
Contact Form URL: https://www.okiara.com/pages/contact-us
Phone Number: +60 17-641 8748
We deserve the right to deny a return if it does not meet our returns policy.
Please note that much of our range are handmade and therefore shows signs of wear and tear, marks, inconsistencies and imperfections. We consider this part of their charm and are not seen as faults or flaws.